"Websults is quick, efficient, and does a great job at a reasonable price. I will continue to refer others to Websults as I have the opportunity."
Owner, Painter Ready Chattanooga
May 13, 2010 - (Nashville, TN) - Websults completed website redesigns for FORBA, an organization dedicated to providing access to professional dental care for all children, and its affiliated dental centers, Small Smiles.
“More people are turning to the web to find healthcare providers in their area,” Websults Principal Jonathan Weindruch said. “FORBA and Small Smiles Dental Centers needed complete website redesigns to better serve their consumers.”
Websults revamped the FORBA site so that it now features:
• Full color photography and graphics
• Comprehensive news and events section with press releases, news articles, and video news clips
• Information about FORBA’s compliance and quality initiatives
• Links to career listings
• Highlights of FORBA’s Community Partnerships
In addition to the FORBA redesign, Websults completed a comprehensive redesign for Small Smiles Dental Centers, the affiliated dental centers of FORBA. Like the FORBA site, the new Small Smiles website features career information, news and events, and compliance information.
In addition, the Small Smiles Dental Center new website also features:
• Zip code-searchable map of center locations with backend admin database (Google map integration)
• Frequently asked questions and fact sheet about children’s dental health, both also offered in Spanish
• Community based stories
• Comprehensive articles on the importance of good oral health for children
“Clients in a variety of industries have turned to Websults to rebuild and reposition their company’s website so that it is the most powerful tool in their marketing arsenal,” said Weindruch. “We’re proud to have gained dental industry experience through our work for FORBA and Small Smiles Dental Centers.”
Websults is a web site strategy consulting firm that offers organizations insights into best practices for leveraging the Internet across all areas of business. In addition to making web strategy recommendations, Websults takes responsibility for getting an organization results on the web. The company’s services include strategy consulting as well as implementation services. For more information on Websults, or to view the new FORBA or Small Smiles Dental Centers website, please visit www.websults.com.