In Person Training and Tutoring for Clients in Tampa, FL and Nashville, TN
Most websites these days are being developed out of WordPress. As of February 2018, WordPress powers over 60 percent of the internet, according to data from w3techs.com. It definitely comes as no surprise. WordPress sails over the competition as the leading content management system (CMS) in the world, offering the following benefits over its competitors:
- Easy to use and install
- Over 5,000 themes / layouts
- Over 50,000 interactive plugins
- Highly customizable
- Overflowing with community support
Are you looking to design and develop a website using the WordPress content management system? Perhaps you would like to switch over to WordPress, or your site is already in WordPress and you simply need guidance on how to navigate management and moderation. Websults is proud to offer comprehensive, one-on-one training sessions where you will be extensively trained on beginner to advanced WordPress moderation. You will learn to:
- Create posts – including choosing categories, tags and optimization
- Set up categories and subcategories
- Create pages and subpages
- Modify settings
- How to use FTP to upload themes, plugins, change logos and much more
- Upload plugins and configure plugins
- How to use some of the more advanced plugins
- How to use the media gallery to your advantage.
- Use optimization plugins
- Create additional users
- Add and modify widgets
- Moderate comments and eliminate spam or turn comments off
- Use settings and tools
- How to make universal changes through the CSS style sheet, plus recommendations on the safest way to do this.
- How to modify PHP files carefully!
- How to use link categories to your advantage
- Business blogging techniques that can increase sales
- Ways to market your blog effectively
- Add video to your blog posts and pages
- And much more!
The Websults team desires to come alongside you as you build your website and your business. Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools necessary for editing and maintaining your website as a cost-saving strategy for you. Updates and changes add up quickly, and hiring a web developer to make those edits for you every time can get costly. Whether virtually or in person, we offer full WordPress training services to all of our clients so that you come away with a full, comprehensive understanding of how to update and manage your website from top to bottom. And if you ever have questions, our team is always ready with answers.
In person training services are available in Tampa, FL and Nashville, TN. We can also provide training via GoToMeeting for clients in other parts of the United States and World.